2021 MASO CE
-A Virtual One-Day Workshop-
Clear Aligners and Adjunctive Treatment for Increased Predictability, Acceleration and Practice Growth
March 12, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
6 CE Credits Available!
Registration has Closed.
Early Bird Registration will be Available through March 9th
About The Program
Join MASO and Dr. Gary Brigham for a one-day seminar that will be focused on his experience with treating pre-teens, teens, and adults with Invisalign using Propel’s accelerated treatment modalities, and how applying both micro osteoperforations (MOPs) and High Frequency Vibration (HFV) to these cases ensures successful finishes, dramatically shortened treatment time, fewer refinements, and enhanced practice profitability. In addition, he will update the science supporting these procedures and devices (as well as the MOPs technique), and how incorporating these modalities into his treatment protocols has attracted further practice growth and enhanced practice image. Finally, Dr. Brigham will discuss new uses for HFV based upon recent studies, and how he is implementing these in his practice to benefit his patients.
After this course, the attending doctor should be able to:
(1) Review history, science and the synergistic effects of Micro-osteoperforation (MOPs®) and High Frequency Vibration (HFV)
(2) Understand HFV in retention and in improving alveolar bone density following tooth extraction and implants
(3) Review conventional and updated MOPs treatment protocols
(4) Learn applications of HFV in pre-teen, teen, and adult cases
(5) Discuss case selection and challenging tooth movements
(6) Three specific clinical treatment objectives that should be applied to every aligner case
(7) How attention to smile aesthetics elevates aligner finishes that create practice growth & enhance practice image
(8) A systematic approach to incorporating smile arc aesthetics into ClinCheck® treatment planning in pre-teen, teen and adult cases
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- The History of Corticotomies & Acceleration
- Why Accelerate with MOPs
- The Science & Devices That Support MOPs
- Conventional & Updated MOPs Treatment Protocols
10:30 AM – 10:45 AM Break
10:45 AM – 12:15 PM
- Smile Arc Aesthetics in Clear Aligner Treatment
- The Importance of MOPs in Establishing Maximal Smile Aesthetics in Clear Aligner Finishes
- Adult & Teen Cases
- Monetizing MOPs
12:15 PM – 12:45 PM Lunch Break
12:45 PM – 2:15 PM
- The Complex History of Pulse Vibration
- The Science Supporting HFV & the HFV Device
- HFV in Pre-Teen, Teen & Adult Cases
2:15 PM – 2:30 PM Break
2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
- The Synergistic Effect of MOPs & HFV
- HFV & Its Use in Retention
- HFV & Improved Alveolar Bone Density for Implants & Extraction Sites
- Summary of How to Incorporate MOPs & HFV Into Clinical Practice
The Speaker: Gary P. Brigham, DDS, MSD
Dr. Gary Brigham has been in private practice since 1987 in Scottsdale, AZ, and has been certified in Invisalign since 1999. He has personally treated over 3012 Invisalign cases, and is currently an Invisalign Diamond provider with a 92% Invisalign practice. In addition, Dr. Brigham has used MOP and HF vibration in over 850 cases.
Dr. Brigham received his dental degree, orthodontic certification, and Master’s degree in immunology & biochemistry from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, and currently is an Adjunct Professor at the orthodontic program at A.T.Still in Mesa, AZ, where he serves as the dedicated Invisalign and Propel instructor.
He is an Align Faculty Member, speaker, and research consultant, as well as a Member of the Global Growing Patient Speaker Group, and serves as a contributing editor for Orthodontic Practice · US.
Dr. Brigham further serves on the Clinical Advisory Board for Propel Orthodontics, as a Mentor for the consulting group YourOrthoCoach, and is the co-author of the 24 webinar series Insider’s Guide to the Advanced Clear Aligner Practice Online.
DISCLOSURE OF FINANCIAL AND/OR BENEFICIAL INTEREST
The Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists (MASO) policy requires that all program participants indicate whether or not they, or their family members, have a financial and/or beneficial interest in any product or service related to their presentation. In compliance with this policy, participants are required to complete the following statement:
This is to verify that Dr. Brigham, or members of his family, HAVE a financial and/or beneficial interest in a product or service related to his presentation at the MASO CE Seminar.
Thank you to our speaker sponsor PROPEL Orthodontics.
Propel® Orthodontics is a leading innovator, manufacturer, and worldwide seller of orthodontic devices, providing in-office and at-home solutions to orthodontists and their patients. Propel’s mission is to create breakthrough technologies that comfortably accelerate treatment, provide more predictable outcomes, and enhance practice growth and economics. Propel’s portfolio consists of the Excellerator® Series and VPro™ Series product lines. The simple, in-office Excellerator Series devices are the first and only products cleared by the FDA for use in Micro-Osteoperforation™ (MOPs®). The at-home, high frequency vibration (HFV) VPro Series devices are the only FDA-cleared products proven to accelerate orthodontic tooth movement and increase predictability in just 5 minutes a day.
Pricing & Registration
Your registration includes: All-day lectures and Break-Out Sessions
Early Bird Rate
|Before March 9||After March 9|
|Non-AAO Member Doctor||$295||$340|
|Full Time Faculty Member||$100||$140|
|Retired MASO Member||$100||$140|
Registration has Closed.
Early bird pricing ends March 9! Online registration closes March 9.