Join us for the MASO 2021 Annual Session in Rio Mar, Puerto Rico from November 4 – 7, 2021!
The Annual Session will be an in-person meeting of 300 MASO doctors and practice staff at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort. The Annual Session will be a combination of education, networking with colleagues and vendors, and Fun in the Sun activities – including a Golf Outing, a Fun Run/Walk, a Welcome Reception and Saturday afternoon beach and poolside lunch and entertainment.
Did we mention that Flip-Flops are required? With the meeting set in beautiful Puerto Rico during November, temperatures are in the 80’s and the water is warm and inviting! It’s no wonder that so many flock to the island each year for some winter sun.
The Annual Session theme is ‘Technology for Achieving Desired Results.” Keynote speakers, discussing the latest technology in orthodontic patient care, will highlight the morning doctor sessions. Practice staff will be offered training in several different areas to help improve overall workflow.
2021 MASO Annual Session
November 4-7, 2021
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Golf & Beach Resort Puerto Rico
Online Registration Is Now Open!
Schedule At A Glance
Golf Outing, Golf Tee and the Fun Run
MASO Resident Information
Tours & Special Activities
Speaker & Session Info
Hotel & Transportation Info
2021 Annual Session Exhibitors
- DHR Services Inc.
- ALLURE ORTHO
- American Orthodontics
- Rooster Grin Media
- Embrace Your Practice Consulting Services
- Ross Orthodontic
- Dolphin Imaging & Management Solutions
- Orthopli Corporation
- Reliance Orthodontic Products Inc.
- American Board of Orthodontics
- KLOwen Braces, Inc.
- OrthoSelect, LLC
- Carestream Dental Puerto Rico
2021 Annual Session Sponsors
Gold Level Sponsors:
- Park Dental Research
Silver Level Sponsors:
- Align Technology
- Embrace Your Practice
- Reliance Orthodontics
- uLab Systems
Bronze Level Sponsors:
- Puerto Rico Society of Orthodontists
The Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists shall:
- Promote the ethical delivery of quality orthodontic care by providing its members with educational opportunities and information regarding advances in orthodontic treatment and technology.
- Be an advocate for, and a representative of, all constituent members of the AAO for the purpose of making regional decisions regarding policy, budget, member services, public information and communication.