Join us for the MASO 2021 Annual Session in Rio Mar, Puerto Rico from November 4 – 7, 2021!
The Annual Session will be an in-person meeting of 300 MASO doctors and practice staff at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort. The Annual Session will be a combination of education, networking with colleagues and vendors, and Fun in the Sun activities – including a Golf Outing, a Fun Run/Walk, a Welcome Reception and Saturday afternoon beach and poolside lunch and entertainment.
Did we mention that Flip-Flops are required? With the meeting set in beautiful Puerto Rico during November, temperatures are in the 80’s and the water is warm and inviting! It’s no wonder that so many flock to the island each year for some winter sun.
The Annual Session theme is ‘Technology for Achieving Desired Results.” Keynote speakers, discussing the latest technology in orthodontic patient care, will highlight the morning doctor sessions. Practice staff will be offered training in several different areas to help improve overall workflow.
2021 MASO Annual Session
November 4-7, 2021
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Golf & Beach Resort Puerto Rico
Online Registration Coming In June!
Hotel Reservations & Airport Transportation Services
Make your hotel reservations now at the host hotel, the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Golf & Beach Resort Puerto Rico. To receive the discounted group rate, make your reservation through the MASO room block online through our personalized group reservation site or by calling 1-800-474-6627 and reference the MASO 2021 Annual Session Meeting.
Please make your hotel reservations no later than October 5, 2021 to receive the group rates. Any reservation made after October 5 will be confirmed on a space available basis at the current rates.
The MASO discounted room rate is:
* Single/Double $199.00 plus tax
Extra person rates:
Third or fourth adult rate is $40 per person/night
There is an additional 18.5% daily resort fee and 11% tax, a $2.50 daily housekeeping gratuity plus tax, and a one-time $7.00 porterage fee per person plus tax.
Room rates will be available to MASO members 3 days prior to and 3 days after the program dates.
The resort fee includes:
- Long-distance phone access (toll-free, credit card and collect calls)
- Unlimited local calls (Rio Grande only)
- Internal hotel shuttle transportation
- Unlimited use of health club
- Beach towels and chairs
- Daily guest activities
- In-room coffee and tea
- Two (2) bottled waters in guest room upon arrival
- Daily local English newspaper
- Use of in-room safe
- Unlimited driving range golf balls
- Casino $10 in Match Play Vouchers only
The discounted group rates are available only until October 5 or until the room block is full.
With the help of Group Services, Inc., Wyndham Grand Rio Mar provides guests with convenient airport transportation. Here is a link to their reservation site: https://fareharbor.com/gsipuertorico-online/items/81574/
Golf Outing, Golf Tee and the Fun Run
Speaker & Session Info
2021 Annual Session Exhibitors
- DHR Services Inc.
- ALLURE ORTHO
- American Orthodontics
- Rooster Grin Media
- Embrace Your Practice Consulting Services
- Ross Orthodontic
- Dolphin Imaging & Management Solutions
- Orthopli Corporation
The Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists shall:
- Promote the ethical delivery of quality orthodontic care by providing its members with educational opportunities and information regarding advances in orthodontic treatment and technology.
- Be an advocate for, and a representative of, all constituent members of the AAO for the purpose of making regional decisions regarding policy, budget, member services, public information and communication.