2019 GLAO MASO Annual Session
September 12-15, 2019
Marriott Resort Fort Lauderdale Harbor Beach Fort Lauderdale, FL
Make your hotel reservations NOW at the host hotel, the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa. To receive the discounted group rate, make your reservation through the GLAO/MASO room block online through our personalized group reservation site or by calling 1-954-525-4000 or 1-800-222-6543 and reference the GLAO/MASO Annual Session The group rate is $149/night plus tax for single/double occupancy. Guaranteed pool/ocean view rooms are available at $189/night and guaranteed ocean front rooms are available at $229/night. These discounted rates will be offered, based upon availability, 3 days before and 3 days after the conference dates. When reserving through the GLAO/MASO room block, guests will receive the resort amenity package fee waived ($35 plus tax per night)!
The resort amenity package includes:
- Resort-wide high speed wireless internet access
- Unlimited local and domestic long-distance calls
- Two (2) bottled waters in guest rooms per day
- Two (2) chairs and one beach umbrella per day
- One-hour rental of non-motorized water sport equipment per day (weather permitting: select from surf/paddle/boogie boards or kayak)
- Two (2) fitness classes per day (see spa class schedule; reservations required)
- One-hour snorkeling tour (including gear) for up to 2 guests per stay (reservations required, based upon availability)
- One-hour tennis court use per day (including rackets and balls; reservations required)
Guests will also receive a 10% discount off published spa pricing for services of 50 minutes or more.
The discounted group rates are available only until August 12, 2019 or until the room block is full. We anticipate rooms will sell quickly so we encourage you to make your reservation as soon as possible!
Plan to bring your entire family to the GLAO/MASO Annual Session in September!
The Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa has a Surf Club for children ages 5-12.
While you are in continuing education sessions, the children will be having lots of fun!
Schedule At A Glance
as of April 9, 2019
Golf Tee Times Available
GLAO and MASO golfers looking for a challenging round of golf that tests both your physical ability and mental agility are invited to enjoy the West championship course of the Jacaranda Golf Club, 9200 West Broward Blvd., on Thursday, September 12. Interested golfers may call the club at 954-472-5836 to book a tee time under GLAO/MASO to receive the following rates: 18 holes of golf is $69.99 + tax and club rental is available for $59.99 + tax. The first tee time is 1:57 PM. The Jacaranda is 13.4 miles from Marriott; golfers are responsible for their own transportation to and from the club.
For a description and additional information: https://jacarandagolfclub.com/west/
Fun Run / Walk
Join us as we take an early morning Fun Run/Walk in Fort Lauderdale! This year’s event takes on a new twist in the form of a competition between residency programs and ortho offices. The program or office with the most number of participants completing the 5K event will win a special prize, to be awarded at the Annual Session! All who participate will received a souvenir t-shirt and an early morning healthy snack! Registration with an additional fee is required.
Speaker & Session Info
2019 Annual Session Exhibitors
(as of 03-15-19)
- AAO Endorsed Insurance/AAOIC
- Dolphin Imaging and Management Solutions
- GC Orthodontics America Inc.
- Henry Schein Orthodontics
- Inman Orthodontic Laboratory
- Reliance Orthodontic Products
- Rocky Mountain Orthodontics (RMO)
- Ross Orthodontic
- Sesame Communications/Henry Schein One
- SPEED System Orthodontics
- tops Software
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 SPONSORS
(as of 02-05-19)
The Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists shall:
- Promote the ethical delivery of quality orthodontic care by providing its members with educational opportunities and information regarding advances in orthodontic treatment and technology.
- Be an advocate for, and a representative of, all constituent members of the AAO for the purpose of making regional decisions regarding policy, budget, member services, public information and communication.