Constituent Organization Names and Territories:
Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists: Comprised of members practicing in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, that part of Pennsylvania west of the Alleghenies, and the Canadian province of Ontario.
Debbie Nunner: Debbie@AssnOffices.com
Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists: Comprised of members practicing in New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, that part of Pennsylvania east of the Alleghenies, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and the American Virgin Islands.
Jane Treiber: Jane@AssnOffices.com
Midwestern Society of Orthodontists: Comprised of members practicing in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, and the Canadian province of Manitoba.
Kristi Burmeister: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northeastern Society of Orthodontists: Comprised of members practicing in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, and the Canadian provinces of Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland.
Kristin Dunn: email@example.com
Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists: Comprised of members practicing in California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, Alaska, Hawaii, that part of Idaho which includes Twin Falls and Ketchum and all areas west within the state, the Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan, the territorial possessions of the United States in the Pacific area, and the Yukon and Northwest Territories of Canada in the geographic area associated with the Alberta Society.
Callie Castro: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists: Comprised of members practicing in Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Montana, and that part of Idaho including all areas east of Twin Falls and Ketchum.
Sherry Napier: email@example.com
Southern Association of Orthodontists: Comprised of members practicing in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Mississippi, and that part of Louisiana east of the Mississippi River.
Heather Hunt: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ABO) American Board of Orthodontics
- (AAOF) American Association of Orthodontists Foundation
- (AAOIC) American Association of Orthodontists Insurance Company
- (AAOPAC) American Association of Orthodontists Political Action Committee
- (CDABO) College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontists
- (WFO) World Federation of Orthodontists
The Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists shall:
- Promote the ethical delivery of quality orthodontic care by providing its members with educational opportunities and information regarding advances in orthodontic treatment and technology.
- Be an advocate for, and a representative of, all constituent members of the AAO for the purpose of making regional decisions regarding policy, budget, member services, public information and communication.